Thursday, 28 April 2022
We encourage patients to download the NHS app, for booking appointments, ordering your repeat prescription, and viewing your medical record.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- securely view your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Get help with the app
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page.